Continuous learning leads to continuous improvement.
If you can’t make it to us then we’ll make it to you.
Learning on demand!
Marketers claim they’re too busy to take time away from the office to attend training. In reality that should not be a concern as all BDNI customized client company programs are live-action. What this means is that we work on the client’s brands on critical marketing responsibilities. So, all our live-action training programs are about getting real work done to grow the business. What can be more important than that? Training is provided to enhance the productivity of the work product. Nonetheless, there are times when a marketing refresher (to inspire marketing that matters) or primer (to acquaint everyone with the fundamentals and get all on the same page) is in order. Our online programs are just the refresher or primer marketers need.
We offer two types of online programs:
- Prepared – These are programs that have been developed and may be accessed at any time to meet the individual needs of subscribers for self-directed instruction and learning; and
- Live – These are webinar based programs geared to a specific client for group participation at mutually agreed-upon (by client and BDNI) dates and times.
Specific program offerings are as follows:
- Power Brand Positioning – Developing a winning Brand Positioning Strategy; and
- The Essential Creative Brief – How to develop a strategically appropriate, single-minded Essential Creative Brief to provide sound direction to agency personnel for the development of an effective communications campaign.
Programs are customized for Rx, Medical Device and Fast-Moving Consumer Goods. We can also customize marketing related programs of your preference.
These are multiple module programs covering core topics such as:
- The Brand Idea
- Target Segmentation
- Choosing and Defining the Target-Customer
- Literal and Perceptual Competitive Framework
- The Benefit Ladder
- The Benefit Box Plan
- Legitimate and Productive Customer Insights
- Credible Reason-Why Support
Each module contains video, transcript and testing to assess learning. Live programs provide time for questions and answers.