MX-1 Program Feedback
Here are but a few of the many glowing comments your professional colleagues provided about the MX-1 program:
- Overall, I believe that the course was very informative and educational. The presenters were engaging and entertaining.
- Training was very applicable and useful in developing strong fundamentals of becoming a “marketect”.
- The course caused me to “think and question” not just accept things at face value.
- Like the process and templates; very practical and immediately usable vs. usual B.S. Good examples to keep it interesting and practical.
- I thought the material we covered was excellent! Also found the facilitators were very well informed, strategic thinkers with good coaching skills.
- Solid process. Multiple examples illustrated points. Interactive method reinforced.
- Great learning experience to enhance the position of my brand.
- Definitely you showed us the complete process step-by-step with real exercises and you had us think and practice the process to understand it.
- · Hands-on experience with coaching. Strong emphasis on the importance of positioning/strategy and how it is essential to have it down before working on any communications. Instructors weren’t empty suits unlike most consultants I’ve met.
- The straight-forward, open way the “information” was presented. It was very easy to see the logic in the process and carried out to the end with a clear benefit. Follow the process and you can’t mess up.
- Hands-on work – not only did you present tools, you asked us to use them. I think all MD&D marketers should be required to take the course!
- It will provide me with the technical tools to keep the strategic positioning and communication process on track.
- I wish I took this course 2 years ago! Thank you for a great course.
- Having multiple presenters and lots of MD&D examples made the training fly by. Presenters had a wealth of experience which added credibility to the examples. Thanks!
- Helped me understand how to develop a brand from scratch (positioning, communication strategy, campaign idea.